Collateral Protection Insurance is used by lenders to protect their collateral (in this case, the vehicle you have financed with Alaska USA), in case of an accident. CPI has likely been applied to your loan because we haven’t received verification that you have obtained adequate comprehensive and collision insurance coverage on your vehicle.
Already have insurance for your vehicle?
Upload your insurance info here. Adequate proof of insurance includes:*
- Insurance binder
- Insurance declaration page
*Please see Insurance Requirements listed below.
Need help finding insurance?
Get a free quote from Alaska USA Insurance Brokers.
- Policy Period (fixed expiration or continuous policy)
- Policy Number
- Alaska USA FCU listed as lien holder
- Comprehensive and Collision Coverage, if applicable
- Comprehensive and Collision deductible $1,000 or less, if applicable
- Collateral Description and VIN
Frequently Asked Questions
Readers also liked...
The Basics of Car Insurance
Most car insurance policies include 4 basic elements—do you know what they are?
5 Popular Car Insurance Options
Are you fully protected? Consider these car insurance options when choosing your coverage.